Air Purifier & Air Cleaner Products
- Use advanced Ionic Breeze Technology
- Cordless electric plug, easily attached to wall outlet
- Noiseless design, no motor
- Ionizer dust collection plate
- No filter replacement necessary, easy to clean
- Night-Light LED version lasts forever
- Eliminates nicotine smell, bacteria, molds, allergens and pet dander
- Saves energy, use only 3 Watts of electricity daily
- Keep indoor air clean, fresh and healthy, all the time!
XJ-201 Ionic Air Freshener and odor neutralizer is an ideal choice
for small spaces such as bathrooms, storerooms, walk-in closets,
pantries and other small areas where the airflow is usually stagnant.
- Cordless electrical plug.
The XJ-201 with its innovative and compact design features cordless
electrical plug. It enables close fit to the wall without occupying
- LED nightlight that never burns out.
Long life LED that provides enough light to a small space enables
XJ-201 to be an ideal electric appliance for households.
- Produces negative ions to clean particles as small as 0.01 micron.
Negative ions force particles as small as 0.01 micron from the air.
They can also neutralize airborne viruses and microorganism as well.
- Metal Dust collection plates to absorb airborne contaminant.
The XJ-201’s uniquely designed metal dust collection plates produces
static electricity to absorb airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet
dander and cigarette smoke near around.
- Silent, cost efficient & no HEPA filter.
The XJ-201 features virtually silent operation. HEPA machine on the
other hand cause serious noise pollution and wastes hundreds of dollar
in electricity as compared to XJ-201s $3 of electricity per year.
|AC230V/50Hz Japanese/American standard AC/100V-120V/50Hz-60Hz
||Sound Level (dB)
||Negative Ion Output
How to use XJ-201
- Plug the XJ-201 to the wall socket
Simply plug in the cordless plug at the back of the XJ-201 to the
wall socket in your bathroom, closet, or kitchen.
- Do not plug or unplug with wet hand.
Do not use wet hand to plug or unplug the XJ-201 from power socket to
avoid electrical shock.
- Do not wet or soak the air purifier.
Do not wet or soak XJ-201 to avoid electrical short and damage to
- Do not insert metal items.
Inserting metal items to the purifier or dismantling the purifier might
cause short circuit or damage to the internal parts.
- Don’t put your face within 18 inches of the front grill continuously for
If you want to sleep or sit for prolonged periods of time breathing the air,
make sure that the XJ-201 is placed at least 18 inches away from your face.
- Humidity causes static sound.
Static electricity sounds produced during operation due to high humidity
levels is not a malfunction and is harmless.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Do not forget to unplug.
Unplug the XJ-201 before performing any maintenance.
- Pull out the dust collector.
Pull out the dust collector that is located on top of the air purifier.
Wipe the dust collector with a soft & clean cloth.
- Clean cover with detergent.
Use a mild detergent to clean the exterior of the XJ-201.
- Clean once a month.
Perform maintenance when needed or at least once a month to keep your
XJ-201 operating at peak performance.
Our XJ-201 complies with Canadian and U.S. safety standards for low ozone emission (less than 0.05 ppm). We recommend that individuals with a history of respiratory disease consult with their doctor about possible sensitivity to very low ozone.
Best suited for restrooms, bedrooms, closets,
storage, kitchen, study room, pet den, office, corridor and other small
Air Purifiers & Air Cleaner Products